Working for Forrest Personnel
Forrest Personnel has been one of WA’s leading boutique regional employment agencies for more than 35 years. We provide people with injury, illness, or disability the opportunity to work and enjoy its life-changing benefits, and currently have a presence in 27 metropolitan, regional, and remote WA communities.
We are a Disability Employment Service (DES), NDIS provider, and labour hire agency with a track record of innovation.
It’s a great time to join as we look to the future with ambitious growth plans to change more lives and strengthen our communities through inclusive employment.
There are a wide range of roles required to help people with disability, injury or illness find employment. Each of which needs a variety of skills. Here’s just a few:
- Employment Consultant: the face of Forrest Personnel and our person-centred support ensures local people with disability, injury or illness have the opportunity to work.
- Employer Engagement Consultant: the face of the organisation with businesses across the community and find solutions for their staff and skills needs.
- Team Leader: the glue which makes sure each of our sites works together like a well oiled machine. A jack of all trades, no day is the same, supporting Employment Consultants problem solve, hit their targets, or get out into the community and develop important relationships.
You will find all our current vacancies on SEEK.
Who we are looking for
Many of our roles need a breadth of skills, which means no day is the same. No one comes to us with all the skills, which is why we are happy to consider anyone from any background.
It’s the person and the attitude which matters to us, and that you share values with our organisation and want to contribute to us achieving our purpose. Our ongoing training and support will help you develop the full set of skills to thrive at Forrest Personnel.
You will have a positive can-do attitude, love working in a tight-knit team, can work to targets and aren’t afraid of hard work – there’s a lot of people who need our support. You’re organised, professional and a self-starter, great at listening, have an attention to detail, and love solving problems.
Join us on our journey to help as many people with disability, injury or illness as possible.
Forrest Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from individuals with a disability, health condition, or injury, as well as those with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Culture and Benefits
We are always on the lookout for great people to join our team. People with a passion for what they do, a desire to make a difference, and a great work ethic. Our culture is all about turning up each day with the best version of yourself and striving to deliver the very best services for our participants.
In return, our employees enjoy great staff benefits including:
- Competitive salary;
- Generous salary packaging benefits (including up to $18,550 each year on everyday living expenses and eating out);
- Relocation expenses considered;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities;
- Employee wellbeing initiatives;
- Corporate discounts with Medibank;
- Employee Assistance Program which offers free confidential counselling for you and your family.