Our psychosocial support program can help you take charge of your life.
We can help if you are experiencing severe or persistent mental illness, or facing other complex life challenges such as homelessness or substance use.
We support your recovery and ongoing health by identifying and connecting you to the services you need.
Our program is not related to your employment status and does not require you to undertake any job search or work-related activities.
It is a voluntary and free program.
We work with you, your family, your carers and support workers and other organisations to make sure you receive the best possible support as you work towards your recovery and life goals.
Our service is funded by the Australian Government as part of the National Psychosocial Support (NPS) program.
PLEASE NOTE: This program is currently only available within the Greater Bunbury Region and Narrogin Corridor
Your first steps
- Make an appointment to meet one of our Support Facilitators.
- Develop a personalized recovery plan with your Support Facilitator to identify services you need.
- Your Support Facilitator will then connect you to these services, assisting you with appointments and paperwork, including applications for National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or Disability Support Pensions (DSPs).
- Continue to meet your Support Facilitator to review and change your recovery plan as needed.
Get the life skills you need
By linking you with service providers and support networks, we can assist you to:
- Better self-manage your mental health
- Build new friendships and strengthen family relationships
- Manage your money
- Find and look after a home
- Address drug and alcohol problems
- Develop workplace skills through education and training.
We are ready to work with you
Anyone can sign up – but you must be aged 18 to 65 and willing to work towards your recovery.
You can refer yourself, but family members, carers, support workers or other relevant service providers (including Forrest Personnel employment consultants) can make a referral on your behalf.
Book an appointment today. Call us on 1800 224 548 or send us an email.