At Forrest Personnel, we are interested in hearing about your experience with us.
We love to know about the good service and support we have provided but more importantly, we also need to hear when we don’t do so well.
If you’re unhappy with how we provide support, the information that we give you, how we run our services or how you are treated, we want to know. There are lots of different ways you can let us know what’s not working well. We can’t improve if we don’t know what’s not working well for you. We will work with you to make changes and keep you up-to-date along the way. Some things we can fix quickly, other things take some time.
How to provide feedback or raise a complaint:
- Speak with a staff member
- Call us on 1800 224 548
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our online form
We understand that your privacy is important. Any feedback that you provide will be confidential and kept private. We will only pass on the details of the information you give us with your consent.
We understand that even though we may have tried everything, sometimes you may not feel we have done enough. If this is the case, we encourage you to speak with someone outside of Forrest Personnel.
Where can you get more information?
- The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service – https://www.jobaccess.gov.au/complaints/crrs 1800 880 052
- Disability Services Commissioner – https://www.disability.wa.gov.au/ 1800 176 888
- NDIS Commission – https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/wa 1800 035 544