Your feedback is important to us
At Forrest Personnel, we value your opinion and encourage all clients to provide feedback on their experience. Your feedback ensures that any concerns you have with our service or decisions are taken seriously and dealt with promptly. Your experience can help to improve our processes and service.
How to make a complaint or give feedback
If you feel that our service has not met your expectations, WE WANT TO KNOW. You can provide feedback on our service by:
- Discussing your concerns with your Employment Consultant
- Ask to speak to your local Team Leader.
- Email our Quality and Compliance Manager at email@example.com
- Phoning – 1800 224 548
- Writing a letter and posting to: PO Box 6309, SOUTH BUNBURY WA 6230
- Submitting the feedback form at the bottom of this page. Please note your name and contact details are optional but required if you would like to hear from us within 2 business days.
What to do if you are not satisfied with our response
If you are not satisfied with the way your concern has been handled you can contact:
- Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS) 1800 880 085
- Employment Customer Service Line (CSL) 1800 805 260
- Employment Services Information Line 13 62 68
- National Disability Abuse & Neglect Hotline 1800 880 052
You are welcome to provide feedback or have your complaint resolved in collaboration with family, friends, a carer or other advocate. If you would like to receive feedback to resolve your issue, please submit your contact details to hear from us within 2 business days.